Do you want to work for a leading energy drink brand? We are looking for an energetic and confident individual who is passionate to work for a vibrant, fun and young culture - whilst maintaining the ambition and drive that it takes to push our product to the next level. If you are interested in sales and consider yourself a go-getter and want to work for a rapidly expanding & successful brand, then apply to hear all about this exciting opportunity.
- Responsible for delivering targeted revenue (as set out in the annual budget)
- Look at existing accounts and recommend an in-store strategy to maximise sales and brand presence
- Aggregate info on key existing accounts, offer support, present to buyers, build a close working relationship with stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing to implement strategy, put forward recommendations and & provide the tools to improve
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Drive national distribution growth through new business leads in all areas of the market
- Maximise growth in key national accounts
- Learn geographical knowledge of where further growth could be had and which wholesalers we should be identifying to assist in the geographical growth of our brand
- Gain a good understanding of all sales channels and look to be furthering your knowledge within them, eg. contract catering, QSR, Foodservice, Convenience etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…
So what do you need to demonstrate?
- A knack for selling and negotiating
- A passion for the food & drinks industry
- Ability to build relationships quickly, communicate effectively and influence decision makers through presenting insights and commercial proposals
- Ability to work on your own initiative toward a team goal
- The drive to produce results & win new business
- Creative & a natural problem solver
- Hunger for the role, showing keenness to progress in the role quickly
- Ideally, you will be degree educated and sales experience would be a bonus!
Send your CV to us today. Short listing will commence immediately & we are looking to fill these positions ASAP. 2017 Graduates also welcome!
- business development
- account management
- brand development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job