An exciting opportunity not to be missed! City of Wolverhampton College is looking for a Leadership Management Trainer to join the team. You will join us on a full-time basis (37 hours per week) and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 per annum.
City of Wolverhampton College is one of the region’s leading Further Education providers. We believe our staff are our greatest asset, and that it is only through their knowledge and experience that we can help make a difference to the lives of people across Wolverhampton and beyond.
The Leadership Management Trainer role:
This role will include the delivery of CMI Level 5 Leadership and Management Apprenticeship Programmes for a national brand organisation on behalf of the College. With a focus on high quality teaching, learning and assessment, the role will involve training and coaching professional senior managers in all aspects of Business Management.
Key responsibilities of the Leadership Management Trainer:
- To create, design and deliver the mandatory, developmental and organisational learning requirements for new and existing staff across the organisation at a number of locations nationally.
- To have responsibility for specific elements of the management learning plan.
- To interpret and create/design learning solutions to support the plan, using a blend of teaching methodologies including e-learning, self-managed learning, remote delivery, taught sessions and on the job training as appropriate.
- To create original learning material (including e-learning).
- To research and pilot new learning methods and resources.
- To plan and deliver study group sessions with Managers, leading learning activities and encouraging shared learning experiences and best practice.
- To deliver underpinning knowledge, Functional Skills and other elements re-quired within an Apprentice standard.
- To facilitate the delivery of CMI modules to a consistently high standard for managers and Senior managers.
- To take ownership for standardisation of practice across the Programme De-livery Team.
- To formally assess work in accordance with CMI criteria, including apprentice-ship standards.
- To provide development by coaching and 1:1 support for managers and Senior managers across the organisation.
- To work closely with the Project Manager to deliver objectives and report against agreed targets and KPIs.
Experience and skills required of our Leadership Management Trainer:
- Degree or other level 5 qualification in Business Management
- Teaching/Training/assessment qualification
- English and Maths GCSE (Grade C or above)
- Evidence of engagement with in house training and development
- Up to date knowledge of the Common Inspection Framework
- A strong occupational background in Management
- Experience of design and delivery of Professional Management Development programmes such as CMI or ILM
- Ability to assess Functional Skills within the main programme
- Ability to implement curriculum and quality improvement strategies
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to interact confidently and with complete credibility at all levels
- A record of excellence in training and assessing within Leadership and Management
- Able to use IT and interrogate cross college IS systems to monitor data and KPIs
- Experience of IV/EV requirements and how the regulations of awarding bodies can be met
- Strong presentation skills and significant experience in delivering training at Senior Management level
- Strong influencing skills and proven ability to coach and mentor at Senior Management level
- Evidence of post graduate study and continued personal development
- Able to travel nationally
So, if you would like to join our team as aLeadership Management Trainer then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of learners and expects all who work with or on behalf of the College to share this commitment. The College considers that the job holder for this role should have a DBS Enhanced (Child) disclosure.
We are committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity in all of our activities and to encouraging access to our College from all groups irrespective of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. We are working to create an environment in which cultural diversity and individual difference are positively valued in an atmosphere free from harassment and discrimination.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'