Who we are?
There’s plenty about Topps Tiles that might surprise you. Like the scale of our Support Office in Leicester. We have Finance, Marketing, Buying, Central Operations, HR, Property, Customer Service and IT all under one roof. Tight-knit teams of talented people working together and working hard to get things done and drive results. But then, would you expect anything less from an ambitious, dynamic, market-leading, multi-million pound retail business?
What we are looking for?
As Leadership Development Trainer, you will provide high quality, specialist L&D advice and coaching to key business managers to enable them to improve the capability of their people. You will facilitate the robust identification of training needs and consistently deliver engaging face to face training to agreed colleague groups across Topps Tiles to continually improve capability.
- Design, deliver and evaluate L&D solutions with a focus on the leadership development of our management colleagues.
- Work with external partners to ensure that our leadership development programme is in line with our Senior Leader Development.
- To work within the L&D team to identify common training needs across various colleagues groups to allow business-wide L&D solutions to be prioritised and delivered
- To provide high quality, specialist, L&D advice and coaching to managers to enable them to develop the capability of their people both individually and collectively as a team.
- Partner our support office teams to ensure that an L&D presence is maintained to all support office departments.
- To consistently deliver engaging and inspiring face to face and e-learning based leadership modules across the business and within designated business areas as required.
- To input into the development of innovative 70/20/10 L&D solutions to meet all business needs and the annual business wide L&D plan as required
- To work closely with the L&D Manager in the ongoing development of new Leadership Development content and the L&D Plan
- Work with the L&D Manager to plan and implement a regular business wide TNA
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required…
- Strong experience in working in a fast paced business environment and in an HR / L&D team
- Strong L&D experience across a breadth of L&D areas including both softer behavioural skills/ knowledge and general business operating skills / knowledge – particularly in a Leadership Development role
- Own a good knowledge of training principles and a willingness / passion to continually developing own learning
- Experience of delivering training events to a variety of colleague groups that are engaging and inspiring
- Strong verbal communication, influencing and stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to challenge at different levels and to adapt their communication style to different audiences.
- Experience of developing blended L&D content and delivering train the trainer events to a wider delivery team.
- Excellent relationship building skills to ensuring effective working relationships at all levels
- Plan and work on own initiative, prioritising workload to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Good consultancy skills and ability to coach a range of operational business managers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Full UK driving licence
- Certificate in Training Practice or equivalent qualification
- Coaching and consultancy skills experience or coaching qualification
- Previous experience in the retail sector or other high service related sectors
- Good knowledge of various Learning Management systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'