Leadership Delivery Manager x2
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh`s business centres on developing office automation solutions globally, which enables individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. Here in the UK, we are particularly proud of our reputation for being ambassadors for excellence, driving strategic improvements forward and recognising and celebrating achievements. In short, our employees tell us that 'Ricoh is a great place to work'.
We are currently looking for 2 Leadership Delivery Leads to be responsible for the day to day development and management of the Leadership element of the Ricoh UK Learning Academy. Ensuring all learning is current and relevant in enabling skills required for individual job performance internally and to our customer base and be outstanding as an Apprenticeship training provider.
What you will be doing
• To hold regular reviews and provide prompt and meaningful feedback in relation to assessments and certifications to the managers & key stake holders.
• To write, deliver and lead learning interventions utilising the best method of delivery with a great emphasis on customer experience and technology including engaging e-learning, VR and potentially AI and ensuring learning is as close to their social media experience as possible.
• To provide full responsibility of the upkeep of all learning interventions and scheduling to ensure smooth running of the leadership/business delivery at RUK Learning academy. e.g. room bookings & learning kit.
• Potentially carry out field evaluations regarding abilities and performance to highlight and progress any training needs through liaison with relevant Manager where necessary. Creating SMART development plans to support the delegates.
• To ensure continuous review and development of training activities within their area of responsibility, to improve the effectiveness and performance.
You will ideally have
• Proven experience of managing within a complex organisation.
• Proven experience in delivery of leadership/high performing team learning interventions
• Proven experience in all aspects of leadership/business apprenticeships
• Proven experience in running Pan-European projects
• Sound presentation skills with the ability to engage others maximising the use of technology
• Excellent time/process/tasks management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, in the areas of communication & coaching
• Excellent conflict resolution skills and the ability to motivate others to learn
• Knowledge of Company procedures and processes
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an organisation that truly encourages employee learning and development. We are also proud of our many community initiatives, including employee volunteering and our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. If you have the right background and skills and you relish the chance of developing a career with Ricoh, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'