KPMG is one of the 'big four’ professional services firms. These firms lead the world in audit, tax advice and advising on finance and business issues. It has some 15,000 employees and over 600 partners in 23 offices across the UK.
This role sits within the Internal Communications (IC) team, part of the newly formed Corporate Communications department, itself part of the Corporate Affairs function.
This newly-created role will focus on supporting the execution of our leadership communications plan, specifically for our Chairman and Managing Partner at KPMG in the UK.
In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Leadership Communications to deliver high quality and engaging communications to our partners and colleagues at KPMG across a range of channels. This role will also support on the execution of special projects, including our Annual Partner Conference, Roadshows and Town Hall events.
• Support the delivery of our leadership communications - assisting with key message preparation, writing and editing content and making effective use of a range of channels
• Project management and support on key leadership communications activities
• Support the planning and execution of events that increase engagement with leaders and colleagues, such as town halls and leadership briefings
• Co-ordinate and prepare weekly email updates to senior leaders
• Liaise with stakeholders from across the business, including senior leadership
• Manage creative/production briefs, working alongside in house and external suppliers
• Collate, share and act upon feedback from employees, internal communication measurement and best practice to improve future activity.
• Work closely with colleagues in the broader communications team to align leadership messages and activities, and take into account the wider communications agenda
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career in communications, with exceptional attention to detail and who is happy rolling their sleeves up to get the job done. It is a varied role demanding a flexible and adaptable approach, as well as sound communications judgment, discretion and an enthusiasm for delivering the tactics. The person will be able to demonstrate great writing skills and events support experience and the ability to thrive in a complex and fast-moving environment.
• Demonstrable track record of delivering great communications in a fast-paced environment
• Great writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Credible in stakeholder management, and able to build relationships with senior colleagues
• Experience of planning and delivering communications events, such as town halls and leadership briefings
• Knowledge of key communication channels and content development, including intranet, film and digital
• Strong sense of how to add true value as a communications professional, making a solid contribution to the success of the business
• The ability to influence stakeholders about the value of good internal communication and act as an ambassador for Internal Communications/ Corporate Affairs
• A strong team player who is used to working collaboratively
• Energy, commitment and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to manage a number of tasks and respond to changing priorities
• High-quality written and verbal communication skills, in fluent English
• A sound understanding of professional services; experience within a comparable environment would be advantageous
- Communication Skills
- Corporate Communications
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'