Leadership and Talent Business Partner – Develop, Inspire, Change
Here at Healthcare at Home we know our leadership teams are pivotal to the success of our business, therefore we are investing in a new role of Leadership and Talent Business Partner. This is a high-profile role and will build on our current management development strategy and foundations, offering inspirational learning and development solutions, which will develop our all our leadership population to grow and change themselves and deliver against our ambitious growth plans.
This role is about transforming people, transforming leaders, allowing us to transform healthcare…do you want to be a part of this?
Healthcare at home … a little about us….
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies we develop innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
What does a Learning & Talent Business Partner do at Healthcare at Home?
- Act as a business partner to support the leadership team, capturing the learning needs required to drive on-going leadership development, performance and growth. Providing challenge and driving forward the learning and development agenda through key stakeholders.
- Design and develop cost effective learning solutions for existing leadership teams and emerging talent as required. Ensuring that they meet identified and agreed needs.
- Deliver high quality, business relevant development interventions on a range of leadership topics.
- Return on Investment – use evaluation methodologies to measure success of learning solutions. Continually improve learning based on evaluation results, consistently measuring results to drive performance.
- Talent Management - Design, develop and sustain a talent development programmes across the leadership population. Identify future talent: assist in identifying future management talent within the business by creating standardardised ways of evaluating performance.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
We are looking for high potential, high performance, fully rounded Learning & development professionals, who are experienced in taking entire leadership teams through programmes and learning solutions which deliver real tangible business results.
You will be able to think strategically and have a proven creative approach to learning solutions, where you can demonstrate how you have maximised the results whilst managing cost of interventions.
A skilled business partner you will stand up for what you believe in and will challenge stakeholders to ensure the right solution is used to drive the best results for the business. Operating at pace you will be able to prove that you have delivered successfully in changing business that moves with vigour and can have ambiguity.
Why work at Healthcare at home … the benefits
This is a great chance to be part of a business that is really changing. Our ambitions and desire for change opens new prospects for those who work for us, not only to change our business but to grow and develop for themselves. We actively promote from within and support our employee with ongoing development, we want to inspire our people and make them feel valued and engaged. We are passionate about rewarding success and high performers; we do this in several ways including having strong remuneration structure. Do you want to be part of it?
- 25 days’ holiday
- Life assurance 4x your annual salary
- Bonus structure
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Medical
- Company Car
Healthcare at Home reserve the right to close vacancies earlier than the advertised closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received