We have 3 vacancies to cover some large national employers in West and Central London and Luton
Starting salary: £30k - £35k + expenses and referal bonus
We are looking for experienced Leadership and Management Tutors to deliver CMI apprenticeships to middle and senior managers, largely from the public sector but also from a range of diverse national brand employers!
You will be responsible for delivering professional, high quality leadership and management programmes (through workshop delivery and 1-1 visits) in client locations as well as online. Your passion for learning, coaching and developing others will empower future leaders to develop their knowledge and skills and reach their potential.
This is a field-based role, with a dedicated team meeting day each month held at our head office in Twickenham, and a day for individual CPD. Successful applicants will be supported through a 4-5 week induction into the company, sector and their role with the help of a dedicated coach and your team. Hawk is an Investors in People Gold organisation, so you can expect ongoing support for your own development and career progression!
The skills set & experience:
- You will be a management professional with at least 3 years middle to senior level experience (essential)
- Passionate about the subjects of Leadership & Management
- Experience of delivering Leadership & Management qualifications (highly desirable)
- Experience of working within the public sector or NHS (highly desirable)
- Experience of a similar role, ideally in the FE/HE/work based learning sector (desirable)
- Understanding of the training cycle, including TNA and design
- Knowledge and experience of the apprenticeship sector (highly desirable)
- Business degree/Management Level 5 qualification or equivalent (highly desirable)
- Assessing qualification CAVA, TAQA, A1, D32/33 (desirable)
- Experience of using e-portfolios (desirable)
- Strong maths, English and IT (maths and English delivery required)
- Professional and approachable
- Innovative and passionate about delivery and development
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Full driving licence, flexible and willing to travel
- Starting salary £32k - £35k
- An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- A robust induction and mentoring scheme to support your development
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 24 days' leave (inclusive of Christmas shut down) plus bank holidays (32 days total starting)
- Plus your birthday off!
- Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
- Company phone, laptop, pension scheme and business travel (0.35p per mile)
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
- Salary negotiable (depending on experience)
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.
- Training Coaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'