Skills Coach - Leadership & Management - Southampton
QA Apprenticeship Programme
Working within our Apprenticeship Programme you will have previous experience in coaching, mentoring & assessing groups of young adults towards the achievement of a vocational Apprenticeship programme.
Having a caseload of around 40-45, you will engage and organise with our learners to complete planned assessments in Leadership & Management subjects as per the qualification curriculum. (ILM, CMI, Profiling tools such as MBTI, SDI, PRISM, Hogan etc.
Your approach, organisation, proactivity and coaching skills will help retain learners and ensure each student achieves their assigned projects and qualification in line with the targets and objectives you have agreed in the Individual Learning Plan.
QA Apprenticeship Programme (part of the QA Group) - As one of the fastest growing division of QA, we are now the UK’s leading provider of IT and business services apprenticeships. Our multi-award winning degree programmes have been awarded the highest possible grade by Ofsted with an amazing 'Outstanding’ in all areas.
YOUR Experience: We are offering a competitive package with the opportunity to grow and develop your career within our ever expanding business. Do you:
- Have a Degree, Higher Education Qualification in Leadership & Management or significant industry experience in areas to be assessed is essential
- Have a willingness to gain AET, Coaching and Mentoring Level 3 to Level 5, Safeguarding Level 1 and CAVA Award after commencing employment
- Have experience of delivering training to external certification standards leading to accreditation from professional institutes such as the CMI and ILM along with business administration skills and knowledge at Level 4
- Are you certified or experienced in the deployment of psychometric tests, personality diagnostics and/or profiling tools such as MBTI, SDI, PRISM, Hogan etc.
- CAVA / A1 assessor award (not essential)
- Able to identify individual learner needs and be adaptive to their requirements
- Able to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
- Able to identify and help learners to overcome potential barriers to progress and achieve
- Be able to operate well within a virtual team
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you today.