A leading financial services and insurance apprentice training provider in the UK are currently looking to recruit a top-quality Leadership and Management Apprentice Coach. Our client is part of a wider group of companies that was recently awarded a place in The Sunday Times HSBC International Track as one of UK's fastest growing international businesses.
At the heart of the client's delivery to their customer clients are their Coaches, whose key role is to support and guide the Leadership and Management learners through every stage of their journey. The Coach role is at the leading edge of our client's commitment to provide every learner with an outstanding experience and to help their customers see a clear return on their investment.
You will be able to demonstrate at least operational or L&D experience in leadership roles, have a passion for learning and development ideally with a proven track record in coaching.
Successful candidates will be qualified to a minimum of level 5 in ILM or CMI certifications.
This role is home based with all equipment provided. Ideally you will be located in the London / South East. The role will involve travel to client sites to deliver the training once covid-19 restrictions allow.
- Responsibility for the development of a cohort of leadership and management apprentices against quality & various KPIs.
- Provide support & guidance throughout the apprentice's learner journey to ensure progression against key milestones including management qualifications & competencies as defined by the standard.
- Build a relationship with the apprentice's line manager (& other employer staff as required) to facilitate the apprentice's development & time commitments & to review development & align with employer performance measures.
- Run monthly meetings with Apprentices in the work place & remotely
- Respond to the apprentice's remote queries &/or support requirements as required
- Measure & assess progress of the apprentice against the objectives & milestones of the agreed learner journey
- Undertake bespoke projects to enhance and assist the business
- Complete all required documentation to evidence work completed in line with client quality requirements, including tracking time spent off the job learning requirements
- Interpret learning outcomes personally to the apprentice's role & environment
- Advise the apprentice how work-based experience can relate to development against learning outcomes
- Set activities to develop the apprentice's competence against the defined learning outcomes
- Advise and coach the apprentice on relevant evidence to support the creation of a portfolio of work in line the end point assessment requirements
- Support the apprentice in working towards their professional management qualification
- Escalate where concerns over apprentice progress or employer support, where cannot personally resolve
- Decide in discussion with the quality specialist & apprentice's line manager, when the apprentice is ready for end point assessment
- Support & coach the apprentice in preparation for end point assessment
- Attend coach's development / standardisation meetings as required
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of five years occupational experience in Leadership and Management
- Experience in apprenticeship delivery
- Learner focused with a proven track record in coaching and supporting their achievement, retention and motivation
- Assessor/coaching qualification - preferable but not essential - prepared to work towards
- Comfortable with using IT and e-portfolios
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Commitment to own continuous professional development
- Experience working at Senior Management
- Accreditation/qualification via the CMI or ILM up to level 5
- Experiencing of running group workshops is preferred
- Experiencing of running 121 coaching sessions is essential
- Experience of designing resources relevant to delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'