- The Chassis Motion Systems Control group is primarily responsible for developing and delivering features such as, Air Suspension, Damping, Active Roll Control and Active Suspension, the work covers all aspects of the design from requirements to full implementation.
- You will be the single point contact for system creation and deployment to vehicle engineering and new vehicle programmes.
- The System Leader ensures technologies are designed to robust System Engineering processes and deployed across all programmes to time and budget.
- This includes managing all aspects of system delivery within a single project plan, from technology development through to Human machine Interface, Marketing, Sales and Service as well as manufacturing where relevant.
- Expert, proven project management skills
- Proven leadership skills and financial management experience
- Previous experience in a similar role in the automotive, aerospace or relevant sector
- Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve challenging objectives.
- Model based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Requirements Management (RM)
- Configuration management & version control for documentation & model objects
- Experience using IBM Rational DOORS & IBM Rational team concert.