Lead Workday Consultant
£65,000 - £85,000 package
Are you a Workday Consultant withexperience of multiple full lifecycle implementations looking for a new opportunity? We have an opportunity to join a dynamic HCM practice, leading solution design & configuration workstreams within complex Workday solutions for clients.
- Process & Solution Design and gap analysis to standard Workday functionality during the business blueprint project phase
- Advise & influence decisions of key business stakeholders
- Configuration lead in Workday including management of system testing, legacy data mapping & integration to other modules & legacy applications
- Familiar with the specification of non-standard enhancements & report design
Skills & Experience required
- 2 full lifecycles of Workday implementations as a lead consultant
- 4 full lifecycles of SuccessFactors or Workday
- Strong consulting skills
- Knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements
- Knowledge of the Workday roadmap
Please click 'apply' or get in touch with Dan Ross at Harrington Boyd if you are interested in this Workday Consultant opportunity.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.*