A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Lead Web Developer to join a fast-growing company in North West London.
• Responsible for the end-to-end functionality of products and services
• Maintain, iterate and expand our data and research products including leading code audits on existing products and carrying out adjustments as necessary
• Lead the technical design and build of new database functionality
• Monitor, maintain and continually improve our data integration and ingestion capabilities
• Build and maintain processes for documentation, integration testing and continuous deployment
• Manage an ad hoc team of external developers as and when required to support your development work
• PHP, our client are using Laravel as the core framework for most of their work.
• Proven grasp of front end technology including React, CSS3 and HTML
• SQL (MySQL or Postgres) and an understanding of structured and unstructured data sets
• Experience designing, maintaining and optimizing databases or data management beyond SQL in a production/data intensive environment
• Experience with package managers such as Composer, NPM, Yarn or Gulp
• Experience of Elasticsearch and proven use in at least one production project
• Proven DevOps and either cloud/hosted server management experience
• Experience working with, reviewing and refining inherited code
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.