A unique opportunity exists to join an exciting and growing FinTech start up that will soon disrupt the UK energy market. We aspire to transform the way energy is used in the homes of the UK through the financing and installation of energy efficient measures, technology and only have the best, vetted installer partners on our platform. We want to empower homeowners to better manage their home energy efficiency and help reduce the UK’s carbon emissions at the same time.
We have very significant ambitions to profoundly change and improve the installation of energy efficient measures in the UK. We are looking for individuals to join us who are hard-working, ambitious and are passionate and enthusiastic about joining a high growth, start-up business.
As a business, we truly believe that all great products are driven by sound user-centred design.
We are hunting for a visual designer to lead responsive web and mobile web experience design for our development teams and take our consumer proposition and brand public.
You have proven your ability to influence customers, and iterate designs to improve acquisition; working directly with product teams, influenced by feedback you solicit directly from prospects, customers, testing and especially usage (analytics) data.
You must embrace the need for prospects to complete forms as an integral part of customer onboarding.
You have solid commercial experience in a digital agency, and/or own client environments and are very familiar with designing public facing websites with a Business to Consumer focus.
You are comfortable running design sprints with the business, product and development team (guided by your experience) to deliver initial interfaces and customer journeys.
You are fluent in Photoshop, love Sketch and use tools like InVision or Marvel every day to demonstrate your work.
You are familiar with Agile processes, preferably Scrum and/or Kanban, contributing to a backlog in Jira or similar tools.
- A minimum of 5 years of visual design, predominantly commercially focused
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- Proven commercial experience designing responsive web solutions
- You have expertise in cross-functional collaboration and no problem communicating your ideas and designs to development teams located remotely, with occasional need for travel
- Experience with UX methodologies, creating prototypes, documenting user research and a demonstrable desire to improve your abilities in this area
- Experience working with Zeplin valuable, but not essential
Benefits & Package
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Employer matched pension contributions
- Private medical benefits
- A hard working but fun working environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a new company
- Ability to shape the role and company
- Central London
- Visual Design