Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with software development and technology agency in Teesside as they look to hire a Lead UX/UI Designer (SaaS).
They are looking to recruit an experienced UX/UI designer to create amazing and impactful user experiences for our customers. This role requires a talented and creative individual to join the team and work closely with other members of the design team as we expand our business. We want passionate and driven people to help grow our business to the next level.
As a UX/UI, you will work with large and small organisations, nationally and internationally; developing complex web platforms and digital software solutions. The right candidate will be working with major blue chip, SME and start up businesses and will be involved at all stages of the design process from concept to delivery.
Along with client projects, you will work alongside the development team to design new features and improve the user experience of our internal products and taking these to the next level.
- Ability to work from a brief to create user-centered, well-considered concepts that meet the requirements of both users and the client
- Create sitemaps, user flows, style guides and interaction ideas
- You can create clear, detailed wireframes / prototypes, and update / improve them in response to both internal and client feedback
- You will be able to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely through presentations and annotations, both internally and directly to clients
- You can handover your design concepts to developers, ensuring your vision for the design is understood and implemented
- You can confidently review and feedback on early stage builds of projects, communicating directly with developers to ensure accurate re-creation of designs
- Keep your finger on the pulse with regards the latest industry standards (for instance, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines) and design software / applications
- You can create pixel-perfect UI elements that adhere to an overall brand style, including typography, icons, image-treatments, buttons, etc.
- Be able to take constructive feedback and iterate on designs to create a polished final product
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the possibilities and limitations of technologies to create real-world, plausible designs that our developers can take from concept to finished product
- Work on multiple projects ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
The successful Lead UX/UI Designer (SaaS):
The right candidate will be passionate about the user experience and will have created compelling and engaging digital experiences across all platforms. They will possess superior UX/UI skills and are able to translate high-level business requirements from concept, research, interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional working prototypes.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and resolve problems quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well with all members within a multidisciplinary team.
- research techniques
- ethnography and discovery-user goals, motivations, and work patterns
- user modeling-persona and scenario creation; role-playing
- product design-product-level interaction principles and concepts
- interaction design-function-level interaction principles and concepts
- interface design-component-level interaction principles and concepts
- information architecture and information design-content structure and presentation principles
- understanding of bit-depth, pixel-density, and resolution issues
- managing color palettes
- icon design and pixel-level design
- graphic user interface (GUI) screen layout and composition
- page layout and composition
- sound design
- prototyping-paper, Visual Basic, HTML/CSS, Director, Flash, or other methods
- knowledge of file formats and tradeoffs
- understanding of basic computer programming principles, tools, and technologies
- GUI development principles, tools, and technologies
- database principles, tools, and technologies
- understanding of software and hardware development processes-specification, coding, and testing
- knowledge of existing and new technologies and constraints
- knowledge of mechanical engineering and manufacturing-for hardware devices
- PowerPoint or Keynote
- Visio or OmniGraffle
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Designs
- Style Guides
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"