Our client is a dedicated Digital Agency who are looking for Lead or Head of UX Research where you will be working collaboratively with designers, developers and other digital professionals, you’ll provide the research and early-stage design deliverables that underpin the creation world-class products and services.
Leading alongside a small group of UX professionals you will be responsible for running and overseeing all aspects of qualitative user research. You will run the in-house research lab, as well as ensuring you make use of evidence and insights to underpin amazing solutions that work for their intended users.
Role: Head of UX
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £40k to £50K + Loads of benefits
- Planning, organising and running design research activities and drawing insight from research findings and creating appropriate design deliverables.
- Collaborative, commercial experience design and innovation - working with other disciplines and clients to define user experiences that balance user goals and business objectives with brand, time, budget, and technology.
- Forming and testing ideas, designs and solutions with the needs of real people in mind
- Leadership and mentoring - helping develop other team members, by sharing knowledge and passion with the wider agency and the world.
- Problem solving: Ability to see patterns in data/behaviour and draw conclusions quickly and accurately.
- Communication: Delivering actionable insights in formal and informal settings and creating tools that ensure user needs are considered at all times.
- Ability to facilitate a broad range of progressive design research methods. For example, face-to-face interviews, observations, stakeholder workshops, remote sessions, etc.
- Leadership and management: managing the professional development of the UX team and sharing knowledge and passion
- Prototyping to take user insight into experience design and beyond.
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com