Lead User Researcher - Large Publishing Company
Do you want the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most well-known brands in the world?
I am currently working with a massive international publishing company operating on a global level with offices in London, New York, Taiwan and Italy - to name a few. With more than 200 million users per month, you will have the opportunity to improve the look and functionality of products that will be enjoyed by this globally spanning user base.
You will be joining a cross-functional and very collaborative team of researchers & designers, with the responsibility of managing and mentoring the 2 junior user researchers in the team.
The company is very bought into User Research so you definitely won’t need to fight to get things done. You will be given a healthy user research budget with full autonomy on how to spend it!
- Define research strategy and goals
- Line manage and mentor junior members of the team
- Research methods include: Diary studies, Immersion studies, One-to-one interviews, Gallery studies, Usability research
- Weekly meeting with design team / Bi-monthly meeting with US team / Monthly global product demo with US team
- Role could involve occasional travel to New York as UK & US product teams work very closely together
You will be:
- Lead level User Researcher with mentoring experience
- Very product focussed
- Collaborative and open
- Able to push back & say no / prioritise tasks
- Any understanding of Advertisements and empathy towards advertising is useful
- Experience working on a global level is preferred
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'