LEAD UI/UX PRODUCT DESIGNER (Team Build, London) up to £75k
Start work remotely
KEYWORDS: (UI Design, Wireframe, Prototype, Product, Mobile, Web, Digital, Lead)
SALARY: £65,000 - £75,000
An Lead UX/UI Product Designer is required by one of the UK’s leading App companies to join their London team. Since launch their App has become an industry leader and featured on the App Store as well as in the press.
They are looking for a Senior level Designer to shape the future of their product as they continue to take the industry by storm.
You will be responsible for leading the design function to deliver an outstanding product, growing the design team and ensuring the product is designed to be intuitive, fun and rewarding.
The right candidates will be able to execute the end-to-end design process, from research and ideation through to high-fidelity prototyping, bringing in a strong UX, UI visual design experience.
- Own the design process and continuously improve it to maximise quality and efficiency
- Design product features to ensure users having a captivating and satisfying experience
- Create sketches, prototypes, wireframes, user flows and UI interactions for the app as well as mobile and desktop web.
- Effective user testing, using results to shape product decisions
- Develop product collaboratively with continuous iterations, based on research and data analysis
- Work closely with product managers and developers to help produce a product that satisfies business, technical and UX constraints
- Communicate and advocate for product design within the wider team
- Build and grow the design team, leading and managing by example
- Circa 5yrs+ UX/UI experience designing digital products (mobile app & web) in a commercial environment
- A Mobile-First mindset, experience designing apps as well as mobile and desktop web
- A portfolio that showcases strategic problem solving and successful, user-centric products
- Experience managing/mentoring people and processes
- Ambitious and keen to develop, both as a designer and as a manager
- Sketch, Figma, InVision, Principle/Framer or similar software tools experience
- Experience of working with developers on design implementation
- Ability to talk through design decisions with stakeholders, showing methods behind your ideas and prepared to defend them tactfully.
- Product Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'