At Hired By Startups, we're working with a rapidly growing, dynamic techstartup, hiring a Senior UX/UI Designer to join be a people-centric tech company based in the heart of London's thriving tech community.
we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to jmprove the visual identity across both web and native apps. The successful candidate will take ownership of UI (from experimental ideas to practical implementation), UX (from user testing to implementation) and will work together with the Creative Director to make sure our clients brand stays visually consistent across all platforms.
- Take ownership of the product design of iOS and Android mobile apps, and assist with designing features for desktop and mobile websites
- Take complex requirements and present them in a clear, elegant way
- Work on the full lifecycle of products from brainstorming and requirements gathering all the way to asset creation and continuous improvement of live products
- Deliver high quality prototypes and interface designs to meet customer and business needs
- Produce design assets ready for development on iOS and Android, alongside design specifications for developers
- Work closely with the creative director and developers to improve our product
- Perform in-person user testing and online user research to better understand the needs of our users
- Experience designing native Android and iOS apps
- An online portfolio that showcases your design process, a strong aesthetic, and expertise in layout design, visual hierarchy, use of colour and typography for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience building a design system with component libraries
- Passionate about user experience
- Able to defend design decisions with evidence and research
- Able to manage time and UI project pipeline with a proven ability to deliver
- Happy to work with a variety of stakeholders, socialising designs and iterating with feedback
- Confident working closely with developers and creative director to ensure designs meet requirements
- Understand the business as a whole and build interface solutions that solve user and business problems
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- Front end development skills are a huge bonus
- Small product team in a relaxed and friendly work environment
- Brand new WeWork along with all its perks
- Great work/life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to contribute to growth to an early stage start up
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Competitive salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'