Lead Tools Engineer
Remote or London, Unreal and C++, 70k to 120k + bonus and 100k+ in stock (equivalent to cash, it’s not shares or promises of future equity, it can be cashed straight away, you get 25% of the stock awarded to you after each 1 year period. Sign on bonus can also be arranged.
This is one of the best packages I have seen and the team are exceptionally talented. Lots of passion and lots of fun. Get in touch with Mike at Avanti to find out more, there are lots of roles available for coders with experience in C++ and Unreal Engine. There are also mid level, senior, lead and management roles available.
Avanti Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a top games company and helping to recruit experienced Engineers with strong skills in C++ and Unreal Engine 4.
This opportunity is for a Lead Tools Engineer (Tools Programmer), at experienced or senior level, to excel in a small Agile team.
This role is to work on a totally awesome game / project (for Nintendo switch) and is for an engineer who excels at system level work for games, including low level optimisation, platform SDK integration, audio and inputs, build pipeline tools, and more.
You will also have opportunities to improve the engineering team performance with automation of repetitive tasks, and work with other low level systems like graphics, voice comms etc.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- You will help drive the design and implementation of underlying game systems, building on the functionality of the Unreal Engine
- We are a close-knit team, and you will collaborate to create systems and tools for game and events building, including CI/CD pipelines and Jenkins jobs
- Ensuring the creation of well-designed, adaptable, and testable software, including work on automated testing pipelines
- Working with platform and 3rd party middleware SDKs and APIs
Required Experience & Skills
- You have developed and released multiple games with Unreal, and at least one game as a client systems coder
- You have deep experience with C++, plus a good understanding of various CPU and GPU hardware
- You are a good authority when it comes to systems and build pipelines engineering
- You document your code and systems with concise overview descriptions and guides
- Have good understanding of system design patterns, memory/performance optimisation, and how to document knowledge
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience with game incident response and dev-ops
- Experience with live game incident resolution
- You have worked on action or strategy games in the past
To find out more about the literally incredible opportunities available here, get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment in Reading.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'