Fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to go from a senior test role to a lead test role!
I am working with a successful software house in High Wycombe to recruit a Lead Software Test Analyst to join their team.
We are looking for a Senior Manual Test Analyst with good communication skills who can work on client projects to ensure the individual client solutions and configuration are fully tested before they are implemented. This is a highly varied role and would suit someone with experience working within a small team.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have experience in a senior test analyst role
- validate the features and functionality of client solutions,
- document raise and record test cases & faults,
- write test scripts and test plans
- work with the client to prioritise any faults
- ability to write, execute and analyse test plans
- be able to write SQL queries to manipulate data for test purposes.
To be considered you will have at least 3 years' experience in a software testing role within the UK and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be experienced in testing software applications with bespoke configurations for individual clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leading software house and work with some amazing clients.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration
- Test Cases
- Test Strategy
- Test Scripts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'