Lead Technical CX Consultant
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Andover, Winchester and Basingstoke
Our client is an award-winning, niche creative agency with an enviable client list of the world's biggest brands. In this newly created role, they are looking for an energetic and motivated Lead Technical Consultant to join their highly successful team. Depending on the level of the candidate, the role may involve managing the CX team of seven.
You will be helping to maintain and continually improve the company's status as a leading consultancy in customer experience solutions for the contact centre industry.
Due to their rural location you will need to be a car driver & owner.
Your role will involve:
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Using your technical skills to design contact centre call flows, keeping customer experience (CX) at the forefront
- Using call flows and call data to ensure projects are delivered as successfully as possible
- Keeping abreast of the latest emerging technologies regarding call flow creation for contact centres
- Liaising directly with senior stakeholders within client businesses
- Presenting to senior stakeholders and prospecting for new business
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the successful and timely delivery of projects
- Working closely with and possibly managing a talented CX team
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Experience within a similar, technical contact centre-focussed position
- Excellent commercial awareness with a desire to improve both customer and employer's prospects
- Solid account handling experience to a senior level
- Highly competent IT & tech literacy
- Excellent understanding of technology within the contact centre sphere and the desire to continually update this knowledge
- Ideally CX, UX and VUI design experience, audio production skills and experience within a contact centre
- Any marketing, copywriting, campaign management or public speaking experience would be highly beneficial
This is an exciting, newly created role and an excellent opportunity to join a great company who are a leader in their field at a senior, pivotal level. Please apply now if this sounds like the challenge you are looking for!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- contact centre
- customer experience
- Lead Technical CX Consultant