Lead Teacher of Maths- potential/prospective of TLR or leadership, North London
Start Date- ASAP
Location- Enfield, North Lodnon
Salary- Main Pay Scale
GSL Education are seeking to appoint a Lead Teacher of Mathematics with responsibility for pupils aged 11-18 to join our client school’s growing team.
Our client is a comprehensive mixed state secondary school in the London Borough of Enfield in North London. They believe that school makes a difference to the life chances of young people. The aim for every student at our client school is to have the highest regard for learning and an unwavering belief that by challenging themselves, they can be the best that they can be. Their vision is to create an inspiring learning environment that encourages high expectations where every student can reach their potential, strive for success and embrace limitless opportunities.
The successful candidate must have
- Degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject
- Qualified Teacher Status by start date
- Experience Teaching or teaching practice across a range of age and ability
- Use of a variety of teaching styles and approaches
- The awareness of the assessment, recording and reporting of student’s attainment and its use to further student’s learning
- Experience of reflecting on and improving teaching practice to increase student achievement
- Knowledge Up to date knowledge in the curriculum area
- Understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations and rates of progress
- Knowledge of strategies that promote a positive climate for learning
The school offers:
- A supportive working environment in a newly refurbished building
- Support from an enthusiastic and dedicated team of Therapy staff and Teachers who will work alongside you in the classroom
- Continued professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to have the same commitment. Appointments will be subject to DBS checks.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job