Lead Tableau Developer
A new opportunity has arisen for Lead Tableau Developer with strong Tableau and Alteryx experience to join an evolving analytics function. As Lead Tableau Developer, you will have the opportunity to help develop an analytics capability within the firm. This will include providing on-the-ground support to project teams in developing products to solve commercial issues using Tableau and Alteryx. This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Tableau Developer either looking for their first contract or a long term contracting opportunity to provide hands-on technical assistance while guiding their existing workforce.
As a Lead Tableau Developer you will be acting as a 'superuser' of Alteryx and Tableau to
- Pull and Model Data in Alteryx
- Develop dashboards in Tableau
- Supporting the deployment of standardized analytic modules including helping new users to run and extend their use of Tableau
- Provide guidance to stakeholders and consulting staff on pitching the firms' services including which tools to apply
As a Lead Tableau Developer you will be required to have the following
- Strong experience using Alteryx
- Significant experience of Tableau
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Inquisitive and proactive approach to data
It would also present a strong advantage to your application if you have experience coding in SQL and have experimented with Power BI or Qlikview.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are Tableau Developer looking for a new contract where you have an opportunity to shape the analytics function as well as developing commercial products please do get in touch! For more information please submit your CV via this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job