Lead Software Engineer | Cheshire| Up to £60k
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Technology organisation for Collaboration Engineers at all levels.
Your new role
As the Lead Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for :-
- Working to develop end to end solution's including application/infrastructure integration
- You will be working to deliver video systems, voice by metrics, webchat technologies and new social media elements.
- You will be owning technical solutions and working closely with developers across the business, ensuring team builds occur in the correct way and will be providing an overview using your knowledge.
- You will be overlapping with technical design and application architects
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in developing end to end solutions including application/infrastructure integration
- Able to demonstrate previous evidence of drive, energy, commitment, and enthusiasm
- Ability to provide a world-class customer/client experience, underpinned by a lean cost base, strong controls and a culture of collaboration, innovation and high performance.
Track record of successfully delivering:
- Technology solutions within a complex multi-national organisation;
- Commercially proven, strategic innovations within a technological or Financial Services organisation, with an emphasis on new customer experiences;
- Must ensure technology continues to provide innovation for commercial and customer benefit, whilst retaining appropriate controls to ensure a secure and controlled environment
What you'll get in return
A salary up to £60k per annum plus career progression and fantastic progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job