Lead System Architect
The role: - Lead System Architect
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work thoroughly with client stakeholders and provide expertise for solving complex business/technical requirements.
* Planning system from concept to completion.
* Proficient skills in PEGA PRPC with training and certifications in CLSA, CSSA, CSA, CMBB, CPM.
* Able to Architect, Design and lead teams in PEGA implementations.
* Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Design (OOD), Development and Implementation of projects in the areas of Client Server Architecture and Database Systems Experience in implementing the next best action marketing framework that involves giving offers to customers based on the predictive and adaptive analysis.
* Strong understanding of wider technical environment and implications of design decisions. Design solutions for reuse. Conduct design reviews as a norm with the wider team.
* Proven expertise in distributed application development including extensive work in.
* Exceptional Knowledge on PRPC Security rules like PRPC Roles, Privileges and Access When.
Qualification: Bachelors of engineering or Bachelors of Business Administration or equivalent or higher (IT related qualification preferred but not essential).
- Years' experience with PRPC v5.x (preferably V5.3 or above)
- Years' experience in design, Incorporation and Development of PRPC-based solutions, including management role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
- Exceptional skills in any tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase. Must be proficient in SQL commands