Lead Support Worker - Blaenau Gwent
Are you experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities? Join our innovative team based inBlaenau Gwent where you can lead by example, enjoying an excellent training programme, strong career progression - and deliver outstanding support through the unique ‘Activate’ model, proven to make a measurable difference to people’s lives and your professional satisfaction.
The Dimensions team supports five men in Blaenau Gwent and they enjoy many activities from going to the cinema to going out for a meal and visiting outdoor attractions. Two are wheelchair users and due to some health needs require support all the time.
There’s a separate bedroom for Support Workers who are required to stay overnight; and you’ll be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota. The location is easily accessible and has parking available for those Support Workers who work nights.
Due to the nature of the role a Driver with a Full UK driving license is essential.
Please see the full job description attached for more information about the role.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
For a full list of rewards, visit our careers page at careers
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Emma Williams - Locality Manager on .
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'