Lead Solutions Engineer
We are looking for a Lead Solutions Engineer to join a technology solutions company. Working with the various areas of the business you will need to have deep network skills. The Lead Solutions Engineer will be required to develop, architect deliver and support complex business system solutions which could be standalone or integrated with 3rd party offerings.
Lead Solutions Engineer Accountabilities
The Lead Solutions Engineer works closely with the Senior Manager of Systems Integration Engineering, acting as Lead Delivery Engineer. Key responsibilities include:
* Post Sales (60+%):
o Deliver Assess, Design and Deploy Services for large and/or complex Vertical Solutions / EAI Solutions
o Deliver complex business system solutions using the businesses products stand alone or integrated with third party product offerings.
* Offer Management / Business Unit Interface (up to 20%):
o Act as the "Go To" Person for the regional service delivery team for technical questions
o Act as the regional "Go To" Person for OM and/or BU to distribute technical details to the regional service delivery team.
* Presales (up to 20%): support selling large and/or complex EAI Solutions
o Prepare and attend meetings with customer/partner/3rd party service provider
o Support technical responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs following the B&Q process etc.
o Create customer documentation (e.g. presentations, Project Designs, Project Scope Definitions, Quotations, etc.)
Lead Solutions Engineer Qualifications and Experience.
We're looking for someone with outstanding customer facing and communication skills, someone resourceful, confident and creative who can be the 'Go To' person for our signature services and EAI solutions.
* Typically requires a university graduation in computer science, electrical engineering or a related field
* Must have demonstrated track record of success in working in enterprise projects
* Must be certified or must demonstrate track record of success in working in the technical areas key to implementing solutions such as WLAN, LAN, WAN, VoWLAN
* Must have in depth knowledge and demonstrate track records of wired and wireless Communication standards (LAN / WAN / MAN, etc.), protocols, networking data and voice and how they affect the companies products.
* Must have in depth knowledge of RF fundamentals.
* Must have demonstrated connectivity knowledge within major operating system environments using current standard protocols and the ability to propose and design cross platform system solutions.
* Must have demonstrated the ability to plan and perform major systems integration and test system hardware and software interoperability.
* Must have demonstrated experience in using proven tools and design methodologies to analyze, document, and specify complex network (WAN, LAN, WLAN) solution.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the Link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful I will be in touch to discuss the position in more detail.