Lead Software Project Engineer
£50,000-60,000 p/a + 25 days holiday and Excellent pension scheme
A globally renowned client of Proactive Technical Recruitment has asked us to support their Engineering team's growth with the recruitment of a Lead Software Project Engineer to assist in a major, high profile and challenging customer account.
Are you able to project manage full scope software integration projects from customer request and concept design through to production and installation?
Do you have a minimum 5 years experience with complex, fully automated materials handling/ conveyor equipment from industries such as warehousing, post and parcel, FMCG, baggage handling, recycling, or pharmaceutical?
If so, then this could be the right role for you… so read on!
As a successful candidate your further daily responsibilities for which relevant experience will be needed are:
- Excellent project management competancy, maintaining clear communicaiton, plans and budgets
- Managing a team of software engineers
- Supporting, reviewing and analysing tenders and proposals, incorporating Health and Safety and risk assessment requirements
- Close liaison with internal mechanical, electrical and controls engineering functions to ensure standards and efficiencies are at their highest
- Regular projects reviews and creation of reports at project milestones / gateways
Your ideal qualifications will primarily be a degree in an Engineering of Computer Science/Software related field.
If this sounds like the challenge for you then you will be rewarded will a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and a flexible working environment.
To find out more please send your CV by clicking "apply" on this advert, or alternatively feel free to send your CV to . I will endeavour to return communications as quickly as possible but regret that this might not be possible.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Project Management
- Software Design
- Manterial Handling