We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Software engineer with experience of managing a range of projects and teams on simulation and emulation projects. The selected candidate must be able to ensure quality and consistency. You will manage the software teams in the creation of high-quality, innovative and fully performing software for a new Simulation projects using C++/C# and using the Unity3D Game Engine.
Essential Skills Requirement:
* Degree in software engineering or relevant discipline
* Proficient in Visual Studio C++
* Minimum 5 years experience work experience as a senior software engineer
* Experience in deriving requirements and producing high level and detailed software design
* Experience in leading a project/team
* Ability to work independently
* Unity Knowledge/experience
* C# Experience
* Knowledge of rational databases
If interested contact Paul Smith on or email
- senior software engineer
- software team leader
- "Software engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'