Our client a global financial services company has an opening for a Lead C# Engineer to join their growing team.
Would you like to be part of building great new innovative ways to engage with new and existing customers, on a portfolio of products that reach out to 17 million customers - if so this is the role for you.
Our client has created an award winning customer portal and they build their own mobile apps too. They approach software delivery with an Agile mind-set .
They are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join their Digital team working with one of their scrum teams to build and maintain, change and further develop both existing and new products.
The success candidate will be responsible for:
- Reactive applications architecture and client based application development using a range of technology.
- Technical Lead for scrum teams in the creation and expansion of our client’s web applications.
- Software Engineering -improving speed to market at a reduced unit cost.
- Radically transforming the engineering and delivery process.
- Supporting & sharing best practice with teams
- Undertaking design and code reviews to ensure systems meet functional and no functional requirements and proactively identifying where changes are required to maintain these in the future.
- Evangelising and leading the way on creating a technical culture of innovation.
- Working with architects to design and implement solutions that align with business requirements.
- Identifying improvement opportunities such as enhancement to standards or technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery.
- Providing technical expertise and technical leadership whilst collaborating with teams operating across the globe.
- Working with scrum team members and the Scrum Master and Product Owner to architect solutions that are capable of long term maintainability and growth whilst delivering focused, value driven changes to a high quality standard.
- Lead community to be at the forefront of improving our client’s technical capabilities
- A proven background in leading a team of developers, whilst undertaking a hands on role.
- Knowledge of Akka.Net Development.
- Experience negotiating, influencing, effectively challenging and gaining commitment.
- Excellent knowledge of industry direction and trends within Web and Mobile application development.
- Experience working within an agile environment; able to identify and create epics, write user stories, t-shirt sizing and pointing.
- Knowledge and experience of leading the implementation of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Code Analysis software.
- Responsive design for mobile and tablet devices
- Source Code Management (GIT)
- Web services experience (REST, SOAP)
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary with generous pension.
- Annual performance related bonus
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy / sell up to 5 additional days.
- Flexible benefits scheme.
- Great opportunity for career growth.
- Lead Development
- Software Development
- Team Leader
- Continuous Integration