WüNDER_TALENT are working with a market leading and award winning software company who are now building a brand new team of developers to kick off a brand new project after they recently acquired a competitor in their field.
They are looking for an experienced Software Engineer on a permanent basis who can work remotely 100% of the time.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for working as a software engineer within an agile team to develop the company’s Windows device client applications, and will lead the Devices team.
- Act as team lead to the team of device software engineers, working across Chrome OS, macOS, iOS and Android platforms.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a distributed workforce in an agile development team.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience (or equivalent) in .NET Core (C#) development for Windows.
- At least 3 years of experience in writing automated tests.
- Understanding of Android OS APIs.
- Experience of integrating device applications with web applications.
- Understanding of programming, networking and information security principles.
- Enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team.
- A strong standard of spoken and written English.
- 100% remote based working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Brand new mac laptop
- Greenfield projects
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'