Salary £75,000-£100,000+ Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Hampshire or London + Remote working options
A Lead Developer / Software Development Team Lead is required by an established company with offices in Hampshire and London. The company are currently going through a substantial growth period and are looking to for experience Software Developers / Leads to join an established Software Engineering department. You'll be engaged in multiple software engineering projects of varying sizes using modern technology to help create cutting-edge software applications and products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading Agile software development team between 3-8 and providing technical guidance and support
- Discussing and translating technical issues with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across the business
- Extensive software development / software engineering background
- Team leadership or mentoring - able to support developers of various abilities
- Agile and TDD processes
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders
- Node or Express
- Microservices architecture
- DevOps tools
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth with an excellent benefits package then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn.
The company can accommodate remote interviewing and on-boarding during the current environment.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'