Lead Software Developer
An established and successful technical solutions provider is looking for a Lead Software Developer to join their business.
The Lead Software Developer will be required to undertake hands on development work, primarily in C# and will also be required to add management responsibilities to the role as it evolves.
The Lead Software Developer will have the following skills, experience and attributes;
- Strong commercial C# Development experience.
- Commercial experience or strong understanding of cloud based platforms i.e. Azure, AWS, GCP
- Knowledge of ASP.net and ASP.net MVC.
- An understanding of SQL, Stored Procedures and T-SQL.
- Experience of managing a small team or desire to gain management experience.
- Experience of managing outsourced development teams - advantageous.
- Confident communicator, able to represent the development function to various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Devops, CI and CD is advantageous.
The responsibilities of the Lead Software Developer will include:
- Leading and project managing software development activities for internal and external teams.
- Working across a range of business stakeholders to understand and document their business needs.
- Hands on C# Software Development.
- To code and unit test .Net solutions against agreed technical and business specifications.
- Identification, testing and proposals of tools and technologies for use by the Development team.
This is an opportunity for a Lead of Senior Software Developer to make a move into a management position with an award winning organisation.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to
- Development Manager
- Lead Developer
- Development Lead
- Senior Developer