Salary: Very Competitive
Overview of role
Our client is a leader in its field supporting the financial markets. They have a unique workflow application that have a dedicated team of developer they need an addition to. They are looking for a hands on talented Lead Developer. You will be responsible for leading a small team of developer to analyse, define, design, implement test, maintain and support the whole process of development. You will also be responsible for mentoring junior developers and working with managers to enhance the future capabilities and skills of the team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• leading a development team
• Linux Operating System, scripting and tooling.
• Unit Testing
• Experience of Cloud Technologies, preferably AWS.
• Continuous build and integration.
• Source code management tools such as Git
Desirables Skills and Experience:
• AWS Certification
• RESTful API development
• AngularJS, Google Material, Bootstrap, JQuery and CSS
• Test Driven Development and / or Behaviour Driven Development
• Real Time multithreaded software development
• C/C++ programming
• Financial industry experience
What we are looking for in you:
• Self Starter
• Strong, demonstrated analytical troubleshooting skills
• Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle
• Oracle Java certification is desirable but not required.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business