Lead SOC Analyst Security Ops CyberSec Managed Services
Lead SOC Analyst (Security Operations | Cyber Security) – Managed Services
£40k - £65k (Dependant on experience and level)
This is an exciting role for an experienced Security Analyst / SOC Engineer to build up a cutting-edge SOC desk for an established Managed Services busiess in Milton Keynes.
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented IT Support Engineer who has a passion for Cyber Security Operations and a drive to build your own team, utilising the autonomy to set the standards and processes.
Although you will be a leader within their SOC Team this will initially be purely hands-on, responsible for incident investigation and response. You will be passionate about improving security expertise both inside the business as well as with customers, so experience in a client-facing environment will be essential.
You’ll be an expert in leading the identification of cyber threats at a forensic, network and operating system level - reporting of threats, threat levels and remediation plans back to the business. You will take ownership through to remediation of tasks escalated by SOC Analysts and other stakeholders.
As a growing MSP, this is a ‘roll your sleeves up’ environment and you’ll also occasionally be asked to help on the Infrastructure helpdesk to complete tickets – therefore experience in a 2nd line IT Support role supporting Microsoft / Windows will also be advantageous.
Skills/background we're looking for;
- Someone who has worked in a relatively senior security analyst role ie Tier 2/2nd Line .
- Solid knowledge around IT infrastructure and cyber security controls and ITIL Processes
- Experience with
- Previous cyber incident response processes both held and practiced
- Cyber threat remediation plans
- SIEM Or Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Email/Web filtering technologies
- Virtualised environments/Cloud
- Anti Malware Systems/Solution
- Strong network traffic and log analysis skills
- Malware analysis
- Any of the following qualifications would be an advantage::CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, Security+.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'