Our client, an award wining digital marketing agency has a new opportunity for a talented 'SEO Lead’ to join their team. This is a permanent position, however, a fixed term contract will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive digital agency with excellent career progression. Working from their vibrant offices just outside Ipswich, we’re seeking the right person to be a leader in this area, not only taking care of SEO basics, ensuring key improvements of the customer journey but also taking SEO to the next level with Think Big ideas.
The candidate will be keen on the IT industry with the willingness to learn and understand different brands and various technologies while fiercely generating leads and creating content in terms of digital, social, and direct marketing. The job will include managing campaigns across multiple aspects of SEO, such as generating, optimising and developing content, generating audits, implementation (on page and off page), competitor analysis, website performance (again, providing recommendations and implementation), etc.
The candidate will be working with both large blue-chip clients and small start-ups. The ability to hit the ground running and be hands on to generate qualified leads is important. You will need good organisational skills and the ability to manage your own time and optimise campaigns on an on-going basis. You will work with cross functional teams, so the ability to communicate and work well with others is an important aspect of the job.
- Develop, implement and deliver world-class organic search campaigns
- Measure campaigns effectivity, providing detailed analysis, reporting and inform follow up strategies
- Ensure our clients' websites are technically optimised and & fit for purpose’
- Performing keyword research and analysis
- Work collaboratively with other team members on the strategic planning of client hours and monthly task setting
- Use our extensive suite of tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible and working closely with the distribution team to ensure optimum results
- Leading change and testing plans to continuously improve SEO performance
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest industry trends, best practices, strategies and industry standards across the search industry.
- Working closely with clients to make sure we deliver on KPIs and retain them
What you'll need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an SEO focussed role
- Confident carrying out technical SEO audits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business writing skills and the ability to produce high-quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Organic Growth
- Digital Agency
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'