LEAD /SENIOR TECHNICAL ENGINEER 90K
An excellent opportunity for a talented Senior/Lead Technical Engineer/Software Architect for a dynamic Technology Business based in London City .
As the Lead Technical Engineer and Software Architect you will enable the Creative Director to think about the future while you take care of the present. For this role, we need someone who can both architect new software, platform features and functionality whilst being able to also develop and implement the software.
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Creative Director. We are currently working remotely but the successful candidate will need to be prepared to return to the London Office when needed.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve any technical issues that may arise with the products and platforms and lead finding solutions and problem solving for all backend platform services.
- Technical design, direction and implementation for new software and backend development in line with the company product and platform road map alongside the App, QA and Design team.
- Technical management and planning of new feature integrations within the iOS and Android apps.
- Maintenance, development and management of all third party platform integrations such as IFTTT, Google Home, Amazon Alexa and more.
- Hands on with other engineers to support the development team on a day to day basis as well as your own development areas to ensure successful execution of all software implementation and development.
- Provide technical input for C-level colleagues and join external client meetings.
- Internal code reviews and support.
Must have requirements
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent practical experience in technical support, professional services, software development, or product operations management.
- Expert knowledge of Cloud computing and full end-to-end stack technologies.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Google Cloud platform, Compute Engineer, App Engine, Databases (Firebase, Firestore), Machine Learning, Gateways.
- Knowledge of core data structures and concepts. Experience in troubleshooting DB performance issues, DB schema design and SQL query profiling.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Experience with cloud based serverless, storage and developer tools technologies.
- Developed a product or service through to the point of production
- Scaled teams to release successful greenfield implementations
- Backend Development
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Applications
- GOOGLE CLOUD
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'