£60,000 - £90,000 + bonus & benefits
An opportunity to join an in-house data science team, delivering a data science consultancy across a wide portfolio of clients and services. You’ll be working on a broad spectrum of activities, ranging from algorithm development, data analysis to software development support.
What you’ll do
- Develop machine learning techniques using strong research methodology
- Support other data scientists in their data analysis and machine learning models
- Work side-by-side with the data science team to expand our offering to include common market demands
- Data analysis using existing machine learning techniques such as generalised linear models and Bayesian inference, and Deep Learning techniques
- Provide data science expertise and support as required to the wider organisation
- Strong academic research background, i.e. PhD (preferred) level degree in a numerate subject (preferred), with focus on machine learning
- Theoretical knowledge of statistical machine learning, reinforcement learning, Bayesian techniques, and deep learning
- Strong Python/R experience
- Demonstrable experience with RStudio or Jupyter notebooks
- Keen to utilise up-to-date software development practices
- Good communications skills, verbal and written
- Self-starter, happy to work alone or as part of a team
- Willing to occasionally work off-site at supplier or customer sites
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'