Our client a global financial services company is looking for a Lead Security Specialist to join their Global Information Security team within their architecture & design area.
As a Lead Security Specialist you will be responsible for managing a team of information security analysts and delivering a range of security services consistently across all of our client markets and locations. The functions of the Lead Security Specialist is to build effective working relationships with business and technology teams in order to deliver the following services: Consultancy, Risk Assessment, Design.
- Maintaining the security frameworks and methodologies, as well as technical security standards and guidelines.
- Proven staff management and leadership skills including: strategy definition, resource utilisation, performance management, issue resolution, negotiation, forecasting and planning.
- Lead and motivate a multi-skilled team and deliver a range of security services simultaneously.
- Influence colleagues and business decision-makers without having direct authority.
- Manage issues to closure across borders and markets
- CISSP or CISM certified.
- Experience working in Information Security and in a global role.
- Hands-on experience conducting security risk assessments.
- Previous experience in an advisory capacity, interfacing with customers and ensuring consistency and accuracy of advice give.
- Experience engaging with all levels of management and communicating complex technical issues to a range of audiences.
- Managing security incidents relating to staff and regulatory issues.
- Experience managing security projects to schedule and within budget.
- Experience in strategic thinking, cost reduction & value delivery.
In return the client offers:
- Excellent salary and package including bonus
- Defined contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexi-benefits package
- Lead Management
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'