- Fantastic salary and benefits including life assurance, private medical insurance, numerous discount vouchers, gym membership, personal skill budget and generous holiday allowances, flexible and remote working options.
- Continuous learning and development plans for all staff.
- Constantly evolving products and highly collaborative team.
A highly inclusive and supportive company leading the way in the insuretech sector. My client is on a mission to create the best experience for business owners when it comes to buying insurance. My client pride themselves on their pioneering software platform and making things simple and easy to use.
What you’ll be doing
As Lead Software Engineer, you will be developing customer focused products and working very closely with the cross functional teams. You will be a hands on developer whilst leading a small team of developers and identifying areas of improvement and highlight any additional mentoring that may be needed.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Previous experience leading a small team of developers.
- Strong programming skills in an OOP language – Python, Java, Ruby.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
- Encouraging and positive leader.
- Passionate about technology and development.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a fantastic salary, you will be entitled to generous holiday with option to buy more (up to 5 days). Life assurance, health cash plan, private medical insurance, full gym membership, shopping vouchers, dental insurance travel insurance, discounts on melas out, cycle to work scheme, summer parties, weekends away, outside of work skills budget, social activities and events.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply or send your CV directly to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'