Automation Experts Ltd – www.automationexperts.co.uk
Immediate Job Opportunity
Lead Robotics Engineer
8% Pension Scheme, Company Car, Health Scheme
Ref SC 20291
Lead Robotics Engineer immediately sought for a prestigious and innovative business to be involved with research and development of new automation technologies
Purpose of the role is to coordinate, manage and lead innovation and adoption programs within the intelligent automation group to meet the needs of clients and stakeholders in the construction sector.
Duties will include:
- Leading the design, build, commission and test of intelligent automation systems for a variety of manufacturing processes and systems across the construction industry;
- Reporting to the chief engineer the candidate will be responsible for the safety, quality, cost and delivery of all projects and work packages related to automation for the construction industry
- Provide technical leadership in the research area and support the development of research team through coaching and mentoring staff
- Generation of key project and strategic initiatives, including new project ideas in alignment with theme or sector strategy
- Customer and partner liaison in large collaborative projects to ensure requirements capture, project delivery, overall project direction.
- Good knowledge and usually a minimum of 5 years' experience in the development of complimentary and/or innovative technology solutions for a variety of industrial sectors
- Capable of creative, critical and strategic thinking
- Able to present complex data to a variety of audiences
- Demonstration of mentoring, people management, organisation, presentation, customer negotiation, project management and budgetary control skills.
- Extensive knowledge of industrial automation equipment, particularly robotics and its application to manufacturing environments
- 3D & 2D drafting and modelling skills helpful.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness on manufacturing industries and technology gap research Excellent ability to capture user requirements and define test cases
- Background of engineering or science with particular expertise in robotics & autonomous systems
- Good understanding of the manufacturing sector and technologies
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing large budgets up to £250k.
- Willingness to travel - valid license for driving in the UK.
If you are interested to join a business where your technical understanding will be challenged alongside giving you the chance to develop your automation & robotics knowledge working on developing cutting edge technology, call Sarah Clarke for more info on or . Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, but you can expect c£50-60k with benefits to include up to 8% Pension, Subsidised Lunch, Contribution to Professional Membership Fees, Life Assurance x4, Childcare Vouchers and 25 Days Holiday. The role is Monday-Friday 9-4.
Located in the West Midlands, commutable from within and around the following areas: Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Tamworth, Leamington and Northampton.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis; We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK.
Thank you for your interest, if your experience is suitable for this position, please call the advising Consultant ASAP. NB. We cannot guarantee a response to every application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'