Working with the Head of Resourcing to develop and implement talent identification and attraction strategies, including via direct sourcing, social media, and other branding-related activity, promoting Greene King an employer of choice.
- Full responsibility and accountability for Retail Operations Resourcing at BDM/ Operations Manager level, working closely with HRBPs, HoHR and Operations Directors on all brands.
- In addition to Retail Ops, working across all corporate functions, drive a proactive approach to Resourcing and talent pipelining. This is expected for external and internal talent acquisition at all levels.
- Deliver against a list of key metrics driving operational and cost efficiency related to resourcing and recruiting efforts that provide clear insights and change requirements
- Deliver consistency in selection and hiring decisions and the sourcing experience influencing the broader group, including the initial requisition process.
- Assist the Head of Resourcing to deliver a resourcing plan through a specialist understanding of the growth plans (across the business) and headcount required to support these; balancing these with the needs of the business areas
- Responsible for running UK wide Resourcing events throughout the year at all levels, as required. Create events that increase business involvement and accountability in the hiring process
- Manage suppliers to ensure the best quality candidates are submitted, track the success of these and implement changes to the PSL where required on a regular basis, demonstrating delivery against targets
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience, in a client side Resourcing role
- Experience of having successfully developed and implemented new and innovative Resourcing strategies in a client side role.
- Experience of running high volume, assessment centre led recruitment projects.
- Executive Search experience.
- Resilience and rigour, thriving in high paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
- Strong team player
- Ability to analyse and report accurately
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Must be able to travel regularly.
- Recommend to the Head of Resourcing, Heads of HR and Hiring managers
- Resourcing and Recruitment solutions
- shortlisted candidates after initial headhunting/ sifting/ screening interviews
- The timelines and strategy for bespoke Resourcing projects
- Insights from internal and external talent mapping
- Agree succession planning with internal stakeholders (HRBP/hiring managers)
- Play a key and fundamental role in al l stages of the recruitment processes, making recommendations throughout, influencing outcomes .
- Recommend engaging communication strategies to embed TAP.
- Recommend content priorities based on need and workload involved through governance process.
Scope of influence
- Hiring Managers
- HR Services
- Corporate HRBPs
- Retail HRBPs/ HoHR
- Cornerstone Team
- Recruitment suppliers
- Testing providers
Facts and Figures
Consistently deliver against all of the following key metrics:-
- 80/20 direct hire at all levels/ functions
- TTH of less than 30 days
- Average BAU cost savings of circa £25,000 per period, targets TBC
- Meeting an average of 5 high calibre candidates each week.
- Able to manage high volumes of live roles and pipelining projects at any one time. (circa 30-40 live roles and 10 pipelining projects at any one time.
- Weekly travel between BOT and BSE, with frequent off site mtgs elsewhere.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Wide range of employee benefits (pension, dental, share save, free refreshments, on site cafe)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday each year (Not including bank holidays). Role dependent
- Offsite parking