Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
We are recruiting a Lead Recruiter in our Leeds office. Join us as we continue on our transformational growth journey, working directly with stakeholders up to senior leadership level, providing hands-on, best in class recruitment support across all functions. The Lead Recruiter will manage people and resources to ensure delivery of day to day recruitment activities for the Leeds Hub and it’s peripheral offices.
- Provide direction and development for team, work with the Head of Recruitment for the more senior members of the team
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly progress reports
- Establish trusted relationships and partnerships with the business and develop a sound understanding of the business drivers and change agenda to ensure recruitment related matters and impacts are considered in all related decisions
- Work with the hiring manager to conduct full role briefing, consult on market, agree process and timelines for key milestones, providing training and coaching throughout process in relation to systems, practice and process
- Develop sourcing strategies, conduct market mapping, build talent pools and a candidate pipeline for current and future recruitment needs whilst providing specialist insight to managers and HR Partnering team
- Strong focus on the processes that support unconscious bias, pay equality, flexible working and equal opportunities through ensuring a fair and transparent recruitment process
- Deliver a first-class experience to all managers and candidates
- Work with the Recruitment Solutions Lead to utilize appropriate social media platforms to attract candidates and advise managers on the same
- Drive quality of hire, reducing attrition, minimizing cost per hire and agency spend
- Drive collaboration across the recruitment team to ensure consistency and process excellence, share insight and best practice
- Contribute to the wider HR agenda by supporting EVP, on-boarding, culture, engagement, retention, branding, initiatives
- Act as a mentor for peers across the broader team
- Process excellence, data integrity and compliance to policy and legislation
- 10 years + recruitment experience in a high volume environment (preferably within an in-house or RPO environment)
- Demonstrated ability to develop trusted partnerships across all levels of the business
- Strong business acumen together with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, communicate and deliver, meeting timelines set by business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement, challenge constructively and effectively and confidence to make considered decisions with limited information or when under pressure
- Demonstrated flexibility and agility to work effectively within a fast paced, complex and changing environment
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to inform decisions, drive effectiveness and provide stakeholder updates on recruitment performance and other recruitment related insights.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline is preferable, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail, high quality standards with analytical and problem-solving ability
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'