Job Title: Lead React Developer
Location: Home Based
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Casino Manager/Head of Casino to join an industry leading sports betting and gaming technology provider.
As a Lead React Developer, you will be responsible for managing a remote team, implementing key functionality and reporting to the Front End Manager. You will collaborate closely with Front End Developers, Back End (Java) Developers as well as Project Managers and other supporting stakeholders. The role is an excellent opportunity to take the leading role in a range of projects, both customer facing and back office tools, in an industry with many exciting technical challenges to solve.
- Delivering new web applications and features using latest techniques and technologies
- Liaising with the key internal stakeholders and maintaining clear communication channels throughout the software development lifecycle
- Interpreting and scoping requirements to deliver efficient, functional, fully tested and optimized solutions
- Managing remote development
The company has its own dedicated first line support team so a part of your responsibilities is to be a support reference by providing second and third line coverage.
- Thorough understanding of React JS and Redux
- Educated to at least undergraduate level in technology or a related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining optimized web applications
- A committed and flexible approach to work
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience using Webpack or similar
- Experience writing unit testing (Jest)
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and Websockets
- Experience with NodeJS with Express
- Server side rendering
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'