We have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Rail Assurance Engineer to join an award-winning engineering management consultancy located in London on either a contract or permanent basis. Our client has a vast amount of experience working on a variety of rail projects in the UK and internationally. As an award-winning business, they have worked on a number of highly-acclaimed projects which has allowed them to expand their business further, and are therefore seeking a Rail Assurance Engineer to lead the delivery of their rail project.
As the selected candidate, your role will include (but is not limited to):
- Produce technical reports and certificates in line with defined procedures.
- Responsibility for planning, organising and delivering projects to strict budgets and timeframes.
- Develop a working understanding of the relevant legislation and regulations required to deliver projects.
- Proposal development based on customer requirements, regulations and specification.
- Technical review of customer enquiries, inspection reports and proposals.
- Review of design submissions, test plans and commissioning activities.
- Development of core business opportunities through networking. There may also be a need to travel to other locations (company or client, office or site) within the UK and overseas.
In order to carry out the above duties for our client, the ideal candidate will have the essential skills as follows:
- Excellent level of engineering industry experience.
- Exposure to engineering project work.
- A track record of working within a regulatory technical environment.
- Experience of working with engineering standards and specifications, ideally within the Rail industry or similar.
- Engineering project management.
- Experience of technical audits and inspections to formally recognised requirements.
- Experience of producing technical reports and certificates in line with defined procedures.
- Dedicated and able to develop business opportunities through networking.
- Understand legislation and the role of engineering standards within industry.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Lead Rail Assurance Engineer to join a vibrant and growing company, leading a rail project.
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information, please call Alex at Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on ; email and quote the reference number 13323; or apply directly below by clicking 'Apply' and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job