Lead Python Developer
WHAT THEY DO
They are a global provider of game-based psychometric assessments which enable organisations to differentiate their hiring process and make fair and objective hiring decisions.
We're looking for a strong Python developer proficient in Django with broad experience. The developer will be as comfortable implementing new functionality as optimising a query on a PostgreSQL database, and from integrating with 3rd party REST APIs to updating a psychometric calculation using scientific libraries. The developer will work closely with other members of the DataHub Team, and with the Product Manager, Game Developers, Data Scientists and Co-Founders, to ensure the best customer experience for all their clients.
- Pure Python design and development.
- Django development.
- Linux systems management and automated deployment on hosting platforms.
- Source control with Git.
- Setup, management and basic optimisation of relational database (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (Redis).
- Provide technical support for our internal team and (sometimes) external clients with occasional out of hours support.
- Specifying new and innovative functionality and features .
- Internal code reviews.
- Report on client unit useage
- Focusing on user experience in addition to functionality.
- Writing well-tested code and developing through regular code review.
- Discovering and developing new ideas to improve the customer experience.
- Python Experience
- Experience with Cloud Services
- Basic HTML, CSS and jQuery development.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"