We are representing a client looking for Lead Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join their service in Wiltshire. It is an equivalent of a NHS step 2 service. You will be responsible for a team of three pwps. My client has a reputation for being one of the best within the area to work for and really values its staff and service users.
In order to be successful for the post of Lead Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will need to have had previous experience of:
- Provide support to a team of three or more Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners.
- Provide clinical governance of the 'Step' 2 low intensity service to ensure safe, effective and efficient delivery of low intensity CBT
- Monitor and manage collection and reporting of service outcome data, alongside supporting a reduced caseload.
- Successfully completed a BPS accredited IAPT training programme at PG Cert or Degree Level 6
- Experience of managing a team of three or more
- Experience of providing leadership to other PWPs
- An enhanced DBS certificate is required for this role.
In return The Lead Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner will receive:
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Paid Annual Leave
- A salary of £32000 to £34000
To discuss this vacancy and other similar vacancies we currently have available please contact Carrie-Ann Smith.
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Step 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job