LEAD PRACTITIONER OF MATHS | GOOD SCHOOL WITH OUTSTANDING FEATURES
Q: Are you a talented, experienced Maths Teacher that has a proven track record of consistently delivering outstanding lessons?
Q: Do you have what it takes to be a successful Lead Practitioner of Maths?
An all girls’ school steeped in History within the East London area, is looking to appoint a permanent Lead Practitioner of Maths from September.
In order to apply for this Lead Practitioner of Maths role, you must be an 'outstanding’ classroom practitioner and the ability to lead by example…
POSITION: Lead Practitioner of Maths
SCHOOL: A 'good with outstanding’ all girls’ 11-16 school with excellent facilities
LOCATION: East London borough (Inner)
TRANSPORT: 10 minutes’ walk from a tube station
PERSON: Experienced Maths Teacher - Teacher of Maths
START DATE: September start (April is a possibility)
SALARY: £41,660 to £61,743 per annum - Lead Practitioners Pay Scale
LEAD PRACTITIONER OF MATHS PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- Self-motivated, experienced Maths Teacher
- Current Lead Practitioner of Maths looking for a new challenge
- Passionate, inspirational Maths specialist
- Consistently graded as 'outstanding’
- Possesses leadership qualities
LEAD PRACTITIONER OF MATHS JOB SPECIFICATION:
This is a very exciting opportunity for you to become part of a highly successful Maths department. Working with the Head of Maths, you will both be partly responsible for coaching and guiding your fellow Maths Teachers ensuring that they are constantly delivering lessons that are graded as 'good’ or better.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- Located in East London
- Highly multicultural all girls’ school
- A very impressive school with equally impressive facilities on offer to staff and pupils
- Pupils are well behaved and eager to learn
- GCSE results were high last year with 71% of pupils achieving 5 or more A*-C grades (including English & Maths).
If you are or want to become a Lead Practitioner of Maths from September, please apply today by sending your CV to Alison at Clarus Education today. One of the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 48 hours if shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job