Our client is a highly sought after, award-winning Agency based in Milton Keynes who are looking for an experienced Lead Planner / Strategist to join their team.
As Lead Planner / Strategist you will work with the team to create insight and planning for all existing clients and opportunities along with being part of the pitch team when presenting proposals/ tenders and new business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategic engagement with clients to provide high-level marketing recommendations.
- Identify business expansion opportunities and create bespoke solutions with the CS team.
- Influence and work with business leaders and managers to develop customised solutions to meet client needs.
- Drive client strategy and become the primary planning contact for key clients.
- Support the team in writing inspirational briefs and leading on to assisting the strategic development of projects.
- Identify, develop and convert new business opportunities with existing and future clients.
- Manage the work, performance and professional development of team members.
- Lead and inspire those outside of the core team, including creative and digital teams.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies.
Skills & Experience:
- Have a strong commercial focus.
- Work best when collaborating with a team.
- Experienced in presenting plans and delivering proposals to your team and clients (both current and potential).
- Able to develop business strategies, concepts and models across a variety of sectors.
- Strong leadership skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more about the client and the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'