Rubicon Recruitment - Poole
Lead Planner, West Dorset
A specialist manufacturer for the Aerospace & defence market in West Dorset is seeking an experienced Lead(Plan For Every Part) Planner. Reporting to the Strategic Supply Chain Manager you'll be fundamental in the development and implementation of the site PFEP strategy with an ultimate objective of performance improvement. Using your in-depth knowledge of MRP/ERP you'll ensure the systems are set correctly to drive planning and buying activities.
You'll be responsible for:
- Planning and analysis strategies
- Controlling key buying & planning parameters using MRP/ERP
- Being proactive in reducing inventory
- The sites cost down productivity activities
- Significant experience in a similar planning, or supply chain role
- A strong knowledge of supply chain systems (SIOP, VMI & Kanban)
- Previous use of Lean principles would be an advantage
- A great communicator & able to analyse data
Based on their site in Dorset this is a direct opportunity to join and gain experience in an established global company who are leaders of their sector. For your PFEP Planning experience, you'll enjoy a generous remuneration package, 25 days holiday and the benefit of a 12.45 finish every Friday.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Lead Planner then we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this position, please call Luke at Rubicon Recruitment or apply to this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them.
- Supply Chain
- Plan For Every Part